West Macedonia’s Ottoman Post Offices of today, offices that then belonged to the Vilayet of Monastir, started working after the second half of the 19th century and up until the days of the Macedonian liberation by the Greek army during the wars of 1912-13.In the area of West Macedonia thirty-two post offices have worked,as we know till now, five of which without known stamps. From these towns , market towns , villages where Post Offices existed during the Ottoman period, eight belonged to the sanjak of Koritsa, five to the one of Monastir and the rest nineteen to the sanjak of Servia.These Ottoman Offices provided various services to the public, such as the administration of registered or simple letters from overseas or mainland Greece, as well as parcel services and of registered value (not all of them). Furthermore, the Post Offices that owned a telegraph office provided 24-hour telegraph services mainly in “Eastern” languages. Generally, their services can be characterized as very good. In the project, the abbreviation (N.G.) is used, which means the study and classification numbering of Α.NICOLAS-A.GALINOS. Also, the abbreviation (P) which stands for PULKO, is the list-catalog of the Turkish stamps.